These Curry Coconut Noodles are so easy to make and contain all the ingredients you want in a delicious one pot noodles. Perfect for gluten free and vegan diet.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
These noodles are not spicy, and are light but will fill your stomach for the half of the day. I often prepare these for lunch and dinner as they take almost no time to make and are delicious.
Feel free to add some spicy ingredients or some protein like poultry or shrimps if you feel so.
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe
You’ll need 11 ingredients for this recipe:
- coconut milk
- curry powder
- garlic cloves, minced
- fresh peas
- rice noodles
- onion, diced
- lime juice
- sesame seeds
- Olive oil for cooking
How To make One Pot Curry Coconut Noodles
In a large skillet cook onion until translucent and slightly brown.
Add ginger, garlic, curry, add more olive oil to the skillet if needed.
Easy Eggplant Recipes
If you like more easy eggplant recipes you must check these out!
- Creamy Chicken With Spinach, Bacon And Sundried Tomatoes
- Cheesy Summer Squash Zucchini Bites
- Oven-Baked Eggplant Halves With Raspberry And Goat Cheese
- Squash Spread (Russian Caviar recipe – Kabachkovaya Ikra)
Meanwhile boil the rice noodles following the instructions on the package.
Add mushrooms to the skillet, cook for few minutes and follow with peas and spinach.
Stir in the noodles and pour in coconut milk, ¾ cup water or vegetable stock. Mix well until noodles nicely covered in the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Leave it to simmer a couple of minutes.
STEP 6 – SERVE
Transfer to serving bowls and squeeze ¼-½ lime juice on top of the noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
How to store
- Can be stored in the fridge for about 2-3 days, just add some vegetable stock or coconut milk whenever you ready to reheat them.
- You can also freeze the noodles if you want for up to 2 months.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy one pot noodles recipe!
What’s your favorite one pot noodles flavors?
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. I’d love it if you would share it on Facebook or pin it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest! Your feedback is so important and it helps other TYB readers who are planning to make this recipe. Thank you, appreciated!
Want More Yummy?
One Pot Curry Coconut Noodles | Gluten free and Vegan!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup fresh peas
- 6 mushrooms
- ½ lb noodles
- 3 cup spinach
- ½ onion diced
- ½ lime juice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Olive oil for cooking
- In a large skillet cook onion until translucent and slightly brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, curry, add more olive oil to the skillet if needed.
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles following the instructions on the package.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet, cook for few minutes and follow with peas and spinach.
- Stir in the noodles and pour in coconut milk, ¾ cup water or vegetable stock. Mix well until noodles covered in sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Leave it to simmer a couple of minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowls and squeeze ¼-½ lime juice on top of the noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
You can freeze the noodles if you want up to 2 months.
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on the products used.
Full Nutrition Disclaimer can be found here.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you made this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Please tag me on IG @theyummy_bowl, using the hashtag #theyummy_bowl.