This 10-minute gluten free veggie pizza is healthy, vegetarian and perfect for Friday pizza night! It is made with my go-to homemade gluten free pizza dough recipe, topped with sun dried tomato pesto, mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil leaves.
It is made with homemade gluten free pizza dough that will take you less than 30 minutes!
And the best thing? It’s easy to prepare with simple wholesome ingredients and perfect to make ahead and freeze for the future!
INGREDIENTS FOR GREEN PIZZA
- Mushrooms, very thinly sliced if raw, otherwise first sautéed
- Cherry or plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fresh soft mozzarella cheese, separated into small clumps
- Olive oil
- Sweet Corn
- Fresh basil leaves or any other fresh chopped herbs
- Red Onions, thinly sliced raw or caramelized
- Sundried tomato pesto is a game changer!
HOW TO MAKE GREEN PIZZA
- Make this pizza with my gluten free pizza dough recipe.
- Brush the prebaked crust with olive oil (leave the edges untouched) and spread pesto sauce in an even layer.
- Add mushrooms (if raw, cut very thin slices or sautee prior), bell peppers, peas, onion slices.
- Add mozzarella cheese or alternatively, you can place the cheese in the bottom of the toppings.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melted, the pizza crust is crispy, and golden brown around the edges.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and enjoy!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST GLUTEN FREE PIZZA
- Pizza dough – I prefer making my homemade pizza dough recipe to use for this recipe because it has been tested and proven to be delicious!
- Fresh ingredients – like in most of the recipes, using fresh ingredients will make your pizza or any recipe, tastier. And if you’re planning to freeze the ready-made pizza, then fresh ingredients will last longer and after defrosting and baking again will taste as they are made on the same day.
- Crunch crust – if you want even crunchier pizza, simply bake it for a few minutes more than as instructed.
- Herbs – sprinkle fresh chopped herbs on your baked pizza, it adds so much to it!
- Make it hot – add your favorite spices, chili oil, tabasco, or fresh chili pepper or flakes to your pizza.
HOW TO STORE AND FREEZE GREEN PIZZA
If you have some leftover pizza (seriously, who would?) and already cooked pizzas, refrigerate them for up to two days wrapped in cling film and placed in an airtight bag or container.
Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Green Pizza
- Eggplant Caviar Recipe (Russian style) Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy free
- Sunflower and Flaxseed Bread (Gluten Free)
- Chicken Zucchini Fritters Recipe (4 ingredients)
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
Healthy Vegetarian Pizza Recipe (Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 cherry/plum tomatoes
- 2-3 thinly sliced mushrooms champignon canned or sauteed raw
- 1 tablespoon corn
- ¼ onion thinly sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella or more sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish with fresh basil or parsley leaves
- Make this pizza using my go to gluten free pizza dough recipe.
- Brush the prebaked crust with olive oil (leave the edges untouched) and spread pesto in an even layer.
- Add cheese, mushrooms (if raw, cut very thin slices or sautee prior), tomatoes, corn, onion slices.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 390F (200 C) for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melted, the pizza crust is crispy, and golden brown around the edges.
- Garnish with fresh basil or parsley leaves and enjoy!