This tasty Raspberry And Apple sauce flatbread is made with my flatbread crust recipe and topped with fresh raspberries, goat cheese, a bit of honey, almonds, arugula, and flavourful balsamic glaze.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
I love flatbread so much, I made it for dessert. It’s a super quick ‘’dessert’’ recipe that you can whip up in minutes.
The sweetness of apple sauce, raspberries, and flavor of goat cheese make a one good dessert flatbread recipe. A true match made in heaven!
Everyone will love the taste. Just try it for yourself!
Moreover, these juicy raspberries are packed with powerful antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals and are low in calories and prevent a range of health benefits.
Find more delicious desserts click here!
How do you make Flatbread from scratch
It's very easy and quick! Check out my flatbread crust recipe that takes only thirty minutes to whip up!
How do you make sweet Raspberry Apple Goat Cheese flatbread
Prepare the flatbread crust base according to instructions in this recipe.
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Wash raspberries, arugula and prepare the rest ingredients.
Next, spread the flatbread with apple sauce and top with goat cheese and then add raspberries.
Transfer to the oven for 5-12 minutes depending on which method you’ll use according to the recipe.
Finally, take the bread out of the oven and top up with chopped almonds, arugula leaves and drizzle some honey and homemade balsamic reduction on top.
Serve and enjoy this little piece of deliciousness.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Quick And Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast
- Strawberry Asparagus Quinoa Salad
- Easy Strawberry Spinach Feta Salad
- Arugula Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Almonds
- Homemade Sweet Balsamic Glaze
Raspberry Apple Goat Cheese Flatbread Variations
- Use any fruits or berries of your choice. Mix different flavors, the more the merrier!
- Instead of raspberries, you could use peach, plums, blueberries, blackberries.
- Goat cheese - use blue cheese, camembert, brie, feta cheese or fresh mozzarella instead
- Swap apple sauce to any other fruit/ berry sauce or jam, like peach or raspberry. Both will taste good!
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Thank you for reading!
Do you like sweet flatbread/pizza? What's your favorite flavor combos? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. Moreover, your feedback is so helpful and helps other TYB readers who are planning to make this recipe.
Are you interested in starting your own food blog? You can start any blog for cheap, at only $3.95 per month (applies if you make a purchase for 36 months upfront, which is a very low price!). Additionally, you’ll get a free blog domain if you sign up with Bluehost. Take a look at my full blog post I've written on how to start a blog.
OTHER FLATBREAD RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE
Raspberry Apple Goat Cheese Flatbread
- 18 Raspberries
- 3-4 oz Goat cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon Apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Handful arugula for garnish
- Prepare the flatbread crust base according to instructions in this recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash raspberries, arugula, and prepare the rest ingredients.
- Spread the flatbread with apple sauce and top with goat cheese and then add raspberries.
- Transfer to the oven for 5-12 minutes depending on which method you’ll use according to the recipe.
- Take out of the oven and top up with chopped almonds, arugula leaves and drizzle some honey on top.
- Serve and enjoy this little piece of deliciousness.