5 minute White Chocolate Bubblegum Fudge
White Chocolate Bubblegum Fudge is a new twist on a traditional fudge recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to whip up this white chocolatey, rich, *very fudgy* and bursting bubblegum flavor fudge that MELTS in your mouth!
- 3 cups 500g White chocolate chopped or chips
- 1 14 oz size can 395g Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 6 oz 150g butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Bubblegum flavor add according to the package instructions!
- Pink food coloring add according to the package instructions!
- Yellow food coloring add according to the package instructions!
- 1-2 tsp edible glitter/lustre or your choice of sprinkles
Line parchment paper over a baking dish that you’ll be using (so you can easily remove and cut the fudge later, it will be difficult to do this while in the baking dish)
Melt butter and chocolate in a large glass bowl using the double boiler method (or microwave).
Once chocolate melted, pour in condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix to combine, add bubblegum flavor and divide the mixture between two different bowls in half. Add food colorings to both.
Pour each mixture into the baking dish in layers (you can swirl them together lightly if you wish). Finally, when the chocolate mixture is finished, scatter over the glitter or sprinkles. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
Remove from the baking dish along with the parchment paper, lay on an even surface, and cut into equal squares. Best to be served chilled and straight from the fridge.
- Makes about 16 or 8 larger fudge squares.