Snickers Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Cups
These Frozen Yogurt Cups are so incredibly easy to make! They are perfect as a healthy alternative to high-calorie ice cream and taste like snickers!
- 1 cup granola of your choice I prefer homemade with lots of hazelnuts, peanuts
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter or more
- Dark or milk grated chocolate quantity depends on how sweet you want it to be
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract if desired
Fill the silicon nonstick cupcake tins with the granola. (up to a half of the mold)
Mix the yogurt and coconut milk and sweetener if using.
Pour over the granola and drizzle with peanut butter (for better drizzling, warm up the butter in a small saucepan or microwave).
Sprinkle dark or milk chocolate on top and transfer to the freezer for at least 3 hours.
After removing cupcakes from the freezer thaw them at least 5 minutes so they’ll become softer for eating. Because you have half of the cupcake filled with granola, the cups will melt quicker.
- Serve on a plate with dessert fork and knife or simply in the cupcake forms.
- Depending on granola sweetness you can add brown sugar or honey, maple syrup to taste