This flatbread pizza is so easy to make for a quick snack, lunch, or dinner. The flatbread crust base is topped with a little bit of spicy pepperoni, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Whenever you're craving a homemade healthy pizza but don't want to waste time making it, you can use this simple flatbread pizza recipe. Tastes like pizza, ready in 30 minutes, and can be loaded with your fave toppings. Oh, yes, please I'm in!
For this recipe, I’ve used my flatbread crust base which is so ridiculously easy that you can whip it up just in thirty minutes.
And even if you run out of it you can easily make extra right away as it won't take a lot of your time.
Just make sure not to eat all by yourself because it’s so tempting to do! Or still, eat the whole thing? Oh, well, I don't know, I've done it many times, don't judge me 🙂
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Quick And Easy Flatbread Recipe No Yeast
- Strawberry Asparagus Quinoa Salad
- Easy Strawberry Spinach Feta Salad
- Arugula Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Almonds
HOW TO MAKE ZUCCHINI PEPPERONI FLATBREAD
Prepare the flatbread crust base according to instructions in this recipe.
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Prepare and cut your ingredients.
Prepare the tomato sauce by mixing up 2 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon basil and 2 tablespoon warm water.
Spread the flatbread with tomato sauce, top with ingredients.
Transfer to the oven for 5-12 minutes depending on which method you’ll use according to the recipe.
Take out of the oven and top up with spring onions.
Serve while hot!
You can never have too much flatbread in your life. Finish your dinner with these awesome desserts.
WHAT SAUCES TO USE FOR FLATBREADS
- Garlic oil – add two or two-three garlic cloves to 2 tablespoon olive oil and let it sit for 15 minutes. (If you are in a hurry then 5 minutes should be enough as well).
- Classical tomato sauce – 2 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 tablespoon warm water, dried oregano, and basil herbs.
- Green pesto – there are so many! My favorite is homemade spinach pesto and basil pesto. You can easily find these in the store as well.
WHAT TOPPINGS TO ADD TO FLATBREAD
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Roasted chicken in paprika sauce or Chicken tikka masala with your favorite veggie toppings.
- Mediterranean flatbread – spinach pesto, basil, olives, artichoke hearts, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, parsley
- Make sweet flatbread – Top up with berries, cheese (blue cheese, goat cheese, brie or Camembert – these cheeses are perfect for this combination), fresh greens for garnish.
- Vegetarian – bell peppers, onions, spinach, zucchini, capers, cheese.
- Seafood – tomato sauce, corn, tuna, and garlic oil, cheese.
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Thank you for reading!
What is your favorite flatbread pizza recipe? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. Your feedback is so helpful and helps other TYB readers who are planning to make this recipe.
OTHER FLATBREAD RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE
- Raspberry Apple Goat Cheese Flatbread
- Easy Spinach Pesto Flatbread with roasted tomatoes and toppings
OUR FAVORITE EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you made this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Please tag me on IG @theyummy_bowl, using the hashtag #theyummy_bowl.
Flatbread Pizza with Pepperoni and Zucchini
- 8-10 pepperoni slices
- 3 mushrooms sliced
- 3-4 olives sliced
- 2-3 cherry or plum tomatoes slices
- half zucchini small
- 4 ½ fresh mozzarella cut into thin slices
- Prepare the flatbread crust base according to instructions in this recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare and cut your ingredients.
- Prepare the tomato sauce by mixing up 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon of basil, and 2 tabelspoons of warm water. Salt & pepper to taste, don't add too much because the flatbreas crust contains salt already.
- Spread the flatbread with tomato sauce, top with ingredients.
- Transfer to the oven for 5-12 minutes depending on which method you’ll use according to the recipe.
- Take out of the oven and top up with spring onions.
- Serve while hot!