This Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is made with only the best and healthy ingredients that together create truly delicious taste. It's not only a healthy dessert but a perfect breakfast pudding. Plus, it's vegan-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free and can be made without sugar.
As you know, I’m all about easy recipes, and this pudding couldn’t be easier to make! Only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prep.
This Easy Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is great for dessert, snack or breakfast. And it doesn't require soaking overnight chia seeds in coconut milk.
All you need is to place the mixed coconut and chia seeds for 1 hour into the refrigerator and it's enough for the seeds to gel and the pudding to thicken.
How many times have you eaten a dessert and didn’t feel guilty? Oh, I always feel guilty…
Except this time.
This dessert/breakfast pudding is 100% guilt-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and can be made without sugar.
Plus, it’s has the best flavors presented - coconut and mango. What can be better? Isn’t it perfect?
I know not everyone loves coconut or mangos, but this recipe is actually quite versatile.
Feel free to swap mangos to any other tropical fruits like papaya or pineapple.
Other fruits or berries will also go well with coconut chia pudding - banana, peaches, avocados, raspberries, kiwis...Choose whatever you like.
The list of options is ENDLESS, really!
So, are you ready to make this delicious and easy Mango Coconut Chia Pudding?
Then let's not waste any time!
Ingredients for Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
For this pudding you'll need 5 ingredients.
- chia seeds
- coconut milk
- mango pulp or fresh mango
- sugar or agave syrup
- vanilla extract
For garnish: fresh mango pieces, grated chocolate or coconut flakes. Totally up to you!
How To Make Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- In a large bowl, mix together chia seeds and coconut milk. Add vanilla, and sugar (if using).
- Mix well, pour into a glass, and transfer to the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out from the fridge and top up with mango puree/pulp.
- Decorate with grated chocolate and coconut flakes.
- That's it! A super tasty dessert is ready to be served!!! Enjoy!
If you're using fresh mango, chop it up and throw it into blender or food processor before adding to chia pudding.
Is Chia pudding healthy?
It’s loaded with chia seeds which are known to be super high nutrient-dense foods.
Plus, they don’t have a strong taste, which makes it easier to incorporate in desserts or any other dishes.
Check out this list of few benefits that chia seeds have
Chia seeds are truly a super food.
- Chia seeds are a good source of minerals, such as calcium.
- They provide insoluble fiber which is essential for good digestion.
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants.
- These seeds are high in quality protein.
- They may help you to lose weight.
- They are also high in Omega-3 fatty acids.
More Summer Recipe Ideas
- Eggless Mango Mousse Without Gelatin
- Banana Pineapple Bread
- Easy Healthy Banana Bread Cake(Gluten-free)
- Healthy Carrot Breakfast Cookies
- Mango Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies With Cranberries (Flourless)
What is your favorite fruits or toppings to mix with chia pudding?
I would appreciate it so much if you left a comment about this recipe below! Subscribe to join the TYB newsletter and receive free recipes straight to your inbox! Let's connect via Facebook, IG & Pinterest!
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- 5 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 can coconut milk
- ⅓ cup mango pulp (or 1 fresh mango)
- 2 tablespoon sugar or agave syrup
- ¾ teaspoon white vanilla extract
- coconut flakes (for garnish)
- grated dark chocolate (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, mix together chia seeds and coconut milk. Add vanilla, and sugar (if using). Mix well, pour into glass, and transfer to the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out from the fridge and top up with mango puree/pulp. Decorate with grated chocolate and coconut flakes.
- A super tasty dessert is ready to be served.
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)