Pink Oatmeal Strawberry Porridge – creamy, delicious, sweet, fulfilling, comforting. Only 10 minutes to make! What else you need your healthy breakfast to be?
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Wow your family with a bit different porridge than usual. And you can make it by simply adding a bit of color to it.
You can do it by stirring in some fresh raspberries, cherries, or use one of the power powders that you can add to almost any food. Just make sure to stir it in when food is ready, don’t cook with it.
Ingredients you’ll need for Pink Oatmeal Porridge
- regular or non-dairy milk
- coconut milk
- oats (Gluten Free if desired)
- raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Toppings: almonds, pomegranate seeds, raspberries, strawberries
Depending on your toppings you can add a sweetener like honey, organic maple syrup.
OUR FAVORITE EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE
How To make Pink Oatmeal Strawberry Porridge Recipe
You can whip up a bowl in only 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
Add milk to a pot and bring to a simmer. Add in the oats, salt, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally for the porridge not to stick to the bottom of the pot. Stir until the oats are creamy and have absorbed the liquid, about 5-8 minutes. Add a little more milk or water if needed.
Add in raspberries, and coconut milk. Stir well.
Remove from the heat and cover for 2 minutes.
Transfer to your favorite serving bowls and decorate with your favorite toppings. I used strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate, almonds and maple syrup.
Makes about 2 small bowls, hope you enjoy!
What’s your favorite porridge toppings? Let me know down below in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!
If you love this dessert recipe, you might also like
- Spiced Pear Porridge
- Creamy Oatmeal Porridge With Grapes And Apricots
- Healthy Pancake Cereal (Gluten Free)
- Matcha Tea Porridge Bowl
Have you tried superfoods yet? I’m often short on time, especially when it comes to cooking myself a proper meal. On these days and not only, I love to add some superfoods like protein powders, organic seeds and berries to my drinks or recipes.
This way no matter how many things I need to get done during the day, I still feel full of energy AND get my daily vitamins.
Here you can find more organic and pure vegan customizable ingredients for your recipes, smoothies, and shakes. Let me know what you think!
Pink Oatmeal Strawberry Porridge
- 3/4 cup regular or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup oats GF if desired
- 6-8 strawberries
- Pinch of salt
- 8-10 raspberries fresh or frozen
- Toppings: anythign you like!
- Add milk to a pot and bring to a simmer. Add in the oats, salt, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally for the porridge not to stick to the bottom of the pot. Stir until the oats are creamy and have absorbed the liquid, about 5-8 minutes. Add a little more milk or water if needed.
- Add in raspberries, and coconut milk. Stir well!
- Remove from the heat and cover for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to your favorite serving bowls and decorate with your favorite fruits nuts or whatever yummy is on hand.
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Full Nutrition Disclaimer can be found here.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you made this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Please tag me on IG @theyummy_bowl, using the hashtag #theyummy_bowl.