Make easy and quick 5 minute Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing for salads, roasted vegetables, sandwiches and many more other dishes. The taste of this Creamy Dressing is so luxurious that you’ll love adding it to many of your recipes as it instantly brightens any dish.
I usually make a full jar of this creamy goodness upfront and keep it in the fridge for multiple uses.
If you love this recipe, you might also like
How to make Creamy Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing
It couldn't been easier!
Simply combine all the sauce ingredients in a jar (or a bowl). Give it a good shake and your greek yogurt dressing is ready!
Where can you use this GREEK YOGURT HERB DRESSING
Well, this Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing is perfect not only for salads but for many other dishes as well.
Here are few of my tried and favorite foods to enjoy with the creamy dressing:
- Fresh green salads of any kinds
- Summer Berry salads
- Roasted vegetables like carrots, Brussels sprouts, beetroot, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli
- In a combination of a variety of cheeses like cream cheese, feta, goat and cheddar cheeses
- Fruits like apples, pears
This creamy dressing is well balanced and has all the flavors complimenting each other however if you wish to make some adjustments I could recommend:
- decreasing the amount of honey for a milder flavor
- for my mustard lovers - simply increase the mustard quantity
- use fresh herbs instead of dried
- try using different herbs instead of oregano and basil
Please let me know how you like the dressing in the comments down below.
Other Yummy Sauces & Dressings To Try
I would appreciate it so much if you left a comment about this recipe below! Subscribe to join the TYB newsletter and receive free recipes straight to your inbox! Let's connect via Facebook, IG & Pinterest!
Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing
- ¾ cup yogurt, greek yogurt or similar
- 1.5 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a jar (or a bowl).
- Give it a good shake and your greek yogurt dressing is ready!
You can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs.