Make easy and quick 5 minute Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing for salads, roasted vegetables, sandwiches and many more other dishes. The taste of this Creamy Dressing is so luxurious that you’ll love adding it to many of your recipes as it instantly brightens any dish.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
I usually make a full jar of this creamy goodness upfront and keep it in the fridge for multiple uses.
P.S. Don't have time now? Click on the pink button below to pin the post to your Pinterest Board and save for later!
There are Some benefits of using yogurt in your dressings.
Yogurt is good for your health as it keeps your digestive system in check and is loaded with protein and calcium to strengthen your bones. Moreover, it’s a healthier alternative to mayonnaise and sour cream, especially if you want to have a creamy dressing.
Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing Recipe
For this creamy dressing you'll need:
apple cider vinegar
This creamy herb yogurt dressing can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
*** See recipe card at the end of this post for ingredient quantities and detailed instructions***
If you love this recipe, you might also like
- Arugula Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Almonds
- Strawberry Asparagus Quinoa Salad
- Easy Strawberry Spinach Feta Salad
How to make Creamy Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing
It couldn't been easier!
Simply combine all the sauce ingredients in a jar (or a bowl). Give it a good shake and your greek yogurt dressing is ready!
Where can you use this GREEK YOGURT HERB DRESSING
Well, this Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing is perfect not only for salads but for many other dishes as well.
Here are few of my tried and favorite foods to enjoy with the creamy dressing:
- Fresh green salads of any kinds
- Summer Berry salads
- Roasted vegetables like carrot, Brussel sprouts, beetroot, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli
- In a combination of a variety of cheeses like cream cheese, feta, goat and cheddar cheeses
- Fruits like apples, pears
GREEK YOGURT HERB DRESSING Variations
This creamy dressing is well balanced and has all the flavors complimenting each other however if you wish to do some adjustments I could recommend:
- decreasing amount of honey for a more mild flavor
- for my mustard lovers - simply increase the mustard quantity
- use fresh herbs instead of dried
- try using different herbs instead of oregano and basil
Please let me know how you like the dressing in the comments down below.
Thank you for reading! Have a yummy day!
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. I'd love it if you would share it on Facebook or pin it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest! Your feedback is so important and it helps other TYB readers who are planning to make this recipe. Thank you, appreciated!
Other Yummy Sauces & Dressings To Try
- Sweet & Spicy Tahini Dressing
- Homemade Sweet Balsamic Glaze
- Easy Honey Mustard Soy Sauce
- Quick Enchilada Sauce
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
If you made this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Please tag me on IG @theyummy_bowl, using the hashtag #theyummy_bowl.
Greek Yogurt Herb Dressing
- ¾ cup yogurt greek yogurt or similar
- 1.5 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a jar (or a bowl).
- Give it a good shake and your greek yogurt dressing is ready!
You can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs.